• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Prison

Oreinite

I Would Really Like Some Prison In this server. Although if you were to accept this please don't make it OP
prison, because if you have all diamond enchanted stuff? you don't feel like you just went up alot if you got a one enchantment higher. If you'd like i could make the maps and alot of the stuff and it would just be a very nice Gamemode to the server! Please accept!

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Can you explain what the people and jail have and the cops/swat team have? Before you make a suggestion you gotta think what you need in it.

Oreinite

Well The Prisoners Would Start Of With Orange Dyed Leather Armor and a wooden sword, pickaxe, and axe.

While The Cops would start with full iron armor and a blaze rod named Baton' and it has Fire Aspect 2, sharpness 3, and knockback 2. also a Bow with Power 3, Punch 2, and Ifinity With one arrow, with bow would be named gun. and also it would be nice if when you went on it a texture pack loaded to make it look like a gun. :)

Oreinite

There Would be A Mine for prisoners and a wood mine for prisoners, in the mines you can hurt other prisoners but your not supposed to, if caught by a cop while doing so, you go to your cell for a certain amount of time. Also There Is A Fighting Area For Those Who Want To Battle. There would be different Prisoner Ranks For Different Mine's like you start and rank G and rank up to F, then to E, and so on till you reach A, all getting better and better mine's. You can escape but the escape would be guarded and you would have to kill the guards. if you do escape its pretty much just a survival. do what ever you want to.

Oreinite

The Cops Have to watch the Prisoners If They Disobey the rules they have to go to there cell for a certain amount of time, sometimes even killed.
The rules cops make sure that Prisoners have to follow is:
1. No Harming Other Prisoners Unless In The Arena.
2. Never threaten/ attack cops
3. make sure prisoners don't escape.
and you pretty much get it.